Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few extra bullets...


  • Most of the pictures I have been putting up here are either borrowed from other people, or rehashed from Facebook. After missing the opportunity to take a picture with some astonishingly outfitted freakish (but very nice) teenagers this weekend, I have vowed to carry a camera more often. And take more photos for this blog.

  • My Russian pseudo-beau and I are no more. Pish-posh. I am not very upset.

  • Sean Davis is about 5 days clean with no cigarettes! Way to go Sean!

  • Haagen Dazs vanilla bean icecream is an exceptional thing to put in your hot cocoa, I have found.

  • I have made an extra $55 this week from my knitting business, which seems to be picking up with the cold. And my to-knit list is only getting longer!

  • Brandon and Eric both bought cap-guns in Greenville, NC. Since then, there have been a few historic assassinations in the alley, all very loud as you may imagine. I am insanely jealous.

  • I've included once more picture that I think you will enjoy. Personally I love it! Meet the Clown Alley of the 139th Red Unit!


No comments:

Post a Comment